Your two wheeler takes you on endless joyrides, provides you with a spirit of adventure and freedom to traverse distances. With our Two Wheeler Policy, we secure your every ride be it to work, home or leisure so that you can continue enjoying your joyrides, adventures and freedom without any worries.
- Choose from multiple tenure – You can now choose a policy tenure of 1, 2 or 3 years. Choosing a longer tenure means additional discounts & hassle free coverage without having to renew your policy every year.
- No increase in the Third party premium – For 2 and 3 year policies
- Inbuilt PA – The policy comes with an inbuilt personal accident cover to secure your finances in case of any injury due to an accident.
- No Claims Bonus – Enjoy attractive discounts based on your previous claims history
- Additional Discounts – If you’re an active member of a recognized Automobile Association of India (AAI), you can enjoy a n additional discount on your insurance premiums.
- Loss or Damage Cover – We cover your two wheeler in case of loss or damage caused by natural calamities (such as; fire, explosion, self-ignition/lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide, etc.) or man-made calamities (such as; burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accidental external means, terrorist activity, damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift elevator or air, etc.)
- Liability to Third Party – Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
- Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver – Coverage of ₹ 1 lakhs for the individual driver of the vehicle while travelling, mounting or dismounting from the car. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers are also available.
We at Kotak General Insurance believe in a transparent claims process. Here’s a list of exclusions that are not covered under this Policy.
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle.
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Damage to/by a person driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage to/by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
- Vehicles including cars being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement.